Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte has compared himself to Hitler, claiming he would be happy to slaughter thee million drug addicts to save the next generation from perdition. In his three-month reign, more than 3,000 people have been killed and critics have been pointing out his disregard for human rights. Duterte says the US and EU have no right to criticise him as they shut out refugees and allow them to rot.
Sep 30, 2016
Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte compares himself to Hitler and says he will slaughter three million drug addicts
Sacked Coronation Street Pak-born actor Marc Anwar sparks fresh controversy; calls for India to be declared a 'terrorist state'
Pakistan's General Asim Bajwa slams India's surgical attack, faces verbal onslaught from Keralites on Facebook
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Paris explosion: Casualties feared after huge blast at bakery
- Theresa May suffers severe defeat over Brexit deal, opposition calls no-confidence vote
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- Indonesian woman scientist eaten up by a crocodile who jumped an 8-foot wall