Morning brief: PM Modi to meet Obama, iPhone7 launch, railways' flexi pricing, Kei Nishikori's win and more
India, Russia defence cooperation gets a booster, stalled stealth fighter, Ka-226T deals back on track
UK Prime Minister Theresa May ruled out giving a running commentary on Brexit negotiations with the EU, she told MPs at Prime Minsters Questions on 7 September. The Prime Minster was assertive on the stance after Brexit Secretary David Davis suggested the UK staying in the single market was improbable. Downing Street was quick to state Davis had been making a personal view rather than a government statement.
Sep 7, 2016
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed