Morning brief: 50% tax penalty for unaccounted cash, India sees drop in forex reserves, Pak to take BCCI to court and more
A hostel has been set up to recreate the conditions of those trapped inside the Siege of Sarajevo during the Bosnian war. The hostel is run by a family who survived the three-year-long siege and hope to educate guests about their experience. The unique hostel sees residents sleep in military beds, only use candles and lamps, and hear the sounds of gunfights in the distance.
Nov 25, 2016
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- Father's Day 2019: Here are some messages, wishes and quotes for your father on his special day
- Woman names husband, in-laws in POCSO case over son's sexual assault in Mumbai