While it was earlier thought the Delhi family, members of which were found hanging on July 1, had committed mass suicide, the police now suspect that this could be a case of some religious practice gone wrong. The police have found handwritten notes in the house that spoke about attaining salvation.
Jul 2, 2018
Delhi mass suicide: Handwritten notes hint at religious practices behind death of 11 family members in Burari
The blast hit the busy market of Mukhabirat square, all the victims have been taken to the hospital, the official added. No group has claimed responsibility so far.
Jul 2, 2018
- Himachal Pradesh: 35 IIT students missing in Lahaul and Spiti as heavy rain, snowfall disrupt life
- Luka Modric wins Best FIFA Men's Player of the Year; Brazil's Marta wins the women's award
- Markets crash over liquidity fears; Sensex, Nifty down nearly 1.5%
- Petrol, diesel prices to rise further as global crude poised to touch $100
- Violinist Balabhaskar critically injured, daughter killed in road accident
- Indian man charged in Dubai for groping 25-year-old woman
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- Rafale deal: Why Dassault decided to partner with Anil Ambani's Reliance Defence
- Post-2014, India 'richer' by 601 new billionaires; Mukesh Ambani on top