The LeT terrorists were distributing and pasting posters filled with threats to instil fear among the people and disrupt peace in the Kashmir Valley.
Sep 10, 2019
Pakistani missions and diaspora globally have been trying to indulge in anti-India activities in the aftermath of New Delhi's decision to remove the special status for Jammu and Kashmir.
Sep 9, 2019
- Coronavirus outbreak: Death toll hits 1,700, rate of new COVID-19 cases slow says China
- Airtel deposits Rs 10,000 crore AGR dues to telecom department; Vodafone Idea to pay next
- India-Norway issue joint statement on climate, environment; 15 commitments enshrined
- Udupi bus accident: 9 killed, 27 injured as bus rams into massive boulder in Karnataka
- 'UNSC resolutions on Kashmir need to be implemented': UN chief Antonio Guterres