The Bharat Bandh will be observed from 9am and 3pm on Monday, September 10, Congress has also reached out to opposition parties to participate in the agitation.
Sep 7, 2018
The United Nations in India hopes that along with decriminalising homosexuality, it would also help in guaranteeing fundamental rights to the LGTBQ community in India and ensuring justice for the community.
Sep 6, 2018
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Online sale of medicines to be banned soon; here's why
- Alien relic or secret government program? Strange structure spotted near Area 51 in Google Earth sparks debate
- Ashok Gehlot to be Rajasthan Chief Minister, announcement soon
- Who is Pu Zoramthanga? The Mizo National Front chief likely to become next CM of Mizoram