Philippines President Rodrigo Dutertes slurs against United Nations human rights activists suggest he needs to see a psychiatrist, U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Raad al-Hussein said in a news conference on Friday (9 March). Zeids comments came after Dutertes government sought to get a U.N. investigator, a former Philippine lawmaker and four former Catholic priests declared as terrorists.
Mar 9, 2018
One of the latest 'weapons of mass destruction' launched by Putin last week is the Kanyon nuclear torpedo. A closer look at Russia's deadly "doomsday weapon".
Mar 9, 2018
22 minutes ago
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Portugal vs Morocco live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group B match on TV, online
- Oprah Winfrey is the first black woman to feature on Bloomberg 500
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Hosts Russia prove doubters wrong with another dominant win
- Did aliens visit Russia in 1995? UFO video broadcast by Russian TV channel claims so
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- US Immigration Crackdown: Isolation and no legal aid, 52 detained Indians speak of plight in Oregon federal prison