Morning brief: Mamata threatens legal action against Modi government, RBI to cut interest rates, Nico Roseberg's retirement and more
TMC chief Mamata Banerjee finally leaves state secretariat, threatens legal action against Modi government
Inventive pilots have used tracking technology to paint symbols and write words in the skies.
Dec 2, 2016
The homes of prominent members of the Democratic Republic of Congo’s (DRC) political opposition have been attacked as the country teeters on the brink of war. IBTimes UK spoke to Gabriel Kyungu, President of the prominent opposition platform known as Rassemblement in Katanga, who said his home came under siege in the early hours of 30 November. The identities of the perpetrators is not yet known, but politicians accuse President Kabilas regime of being behind the attack. Kabilas mandate expires on 19 December and he is barred from seeking a third term in office, but is accused of manoeuvring to ensure he can remain in power indefinitely.
Dec 2, 2016
- Images of 3 Sri Lankan suicide bombers released with IS flag in backdrop
- ISIS claims responsibility for Sri Lankan bombings: 'This bloody day is our reward to you'
- India, US warn of fresh terror attacks in Sri Lanka - Reports
- Lok Sabha election Phase 3 LIVE: 2 die waiting to vote in Kerala; Congress-TMC clashes in West Bengal, 1 killed
- Indian-American doctor charged with healthcare fraud in US