Former Israeli prime minister Shimon Peres dies at 93; remembering the Nobel Peace Prize laureate through photos
Morning brief: India pulls out of SAARC, Trump's defective microphone, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil's new song and more
Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, spoke to the Labour conference in Liverpool on 27 September saying that now the leadership contest was over they needed to concentrate on getting into power. In his speech he congratulated Jeremy Corbyn on his re-election, but made sure his message of Labour needing to be in power to make change was heard by party members.
Sep 27, 2016
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- Afterlife proof or visual hallucinations? Woman claims to have seen magical woods during NDE
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences