India news LIVE updates: Indrani Mukerjea wants divorce from husband Peter, seeks permission to file case
Irony of Indian politics: Tamil Nadu is stable without a dynastic successor, UP in serious trouble despite family rule
BSF strictly enforces no-mobile phone rule while on duty; Centre plans to develop app for forces to air grievances
Manipur Assembly elections 2017: PRJA's convenor Erendro Leichombam wants to make the state self-sufficient
Eight of the worlds richest individuals own as much wealth as the worlds poorest 3.6 billion people, an Oxfam report has revealed as top executives, financiers, politicians and the super-rich gather in Davos, Switzerland for the World Economic Forums (WEF) annual meeting. The gap between the rich and the poor was branded obscene by the anti-poverty group, which also called for a step towards an alternative human economy that meets the needs of both the planet and its people. So who are the people holding this amount of wealth?
Jan 16, 2017
- Election Results 2019 LIVE UPDATES: Rahul Gandhi accepts defeat, congratulates PM Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy to resign as Karnataka Chief Minister after Lok Sabha election flop show?
- Karnataka Lok Sabha Results 2019 Live: HD Deve Gowda staring at a defeat
- Lok Sabha results 2019 - Kerala LIVE: CPI(M) facing the pathetic fall of all times
- Andhra Pradesh Assembly election result 2019 live: CBN to resign as AP CM today, Jagan to take oath on may 30