Pro and anti-Donald Trump protesters clashed outside the Baltimore Convention Centre on 12 September, as Donald Trump was addressing the National Guard Association. Anti-Trump protesters chanted, tore apart pro-Trump placards and held banners denouncing him and his campaign. As tensions rose scuffles between the groups occurred but no arrests were made.
Sep 13, 2016
Amelia Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. But she and her navigator went missing over the Pacific Ocean in 1937, four months into a daring trip around the globe. For the past 22 years researchers have been trying to figure out what happened to her, and now The International Group for Historic Aircraft Recovery (TIGHAR) believe she had run out of fuel, so crash-landed on an uninhabited island and lived as a castaway.
Sep 13, 2016
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning
- IKEA Hyderabad in big trouble after customer finds bug in chocolate cake
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- Rafale deal: After Hollande shocker, France says Dassualt had freedom to choose Indian partner
- West Bengal: 2 students killed in clash with police over hiring of teachers; BJP calls for 12-hour-bandh