'Are you on Twitter?,' NBC journalist Megyn Kelly asks PM Narendra Modi; faces social media backlash
India successfully test-fires nuclear-capable Prithvi-II ballistic missile, in latest push for modernisation
Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Disney head Robert Iger quit Trump's advisory councils after decision on Paris Climate deal
Donald Trump has confirmed that he will withdraw the US from the Paris climate agreement, in effect ensuring the worlds second largest emitter of greenhouse gases will quit the international effort to address dangerous global warming. The US will remove itself from the deal, joining Syria and Nicaragua as the only countries not party to the Paris agreement. There will be no penalty for leaving, with the Paris deal based upon the premise of voluntary emissions reductions by participating countries.
Jun 2, 2017
At least 30 bodies have been found after a gunman stormed into Resorts World Manila entertainment complex near the Philippines capital on 2 June. The unidentified attacker was dead, police said, releasing his CCTV images. The gunman opened fire on objects inside the complex, torched casino tables and also ransacked the casinos chip storage before setting himself on fire in one of the Maxims Hotel rooms.National Capital Region police office director Oscar Albayalde added that the ones dead could have died of suffocation following a fire at the hotel. Police also said there is no evidence pointing to the attack being an act of terrorism although ISIS has claimed responsibility.
Jun 2, 2017
Paris climate agreement: NamObama legacy over as President Trump blasts India; tough road ahead for PM Modi
- BREAKING: Train rams into bus in Sukkur district of Sindh, Pakistan; at least 30 killed
- Javed Akhtar supports accused AAP leader Tahir Hussain, says targeted for his religious identity; receives backlash
- Porn site offers free premium access in coronavirus-hit regions: Asks Netflix, HBO do the same
- Viral video shows NY Post journo mocking Indian reporter at Trump's press conference
- India suspends Visa on Arrival for South Korea, Japan nationals amid Coronavirus scare