Morning brief: Mamata threatens legal action against Modi government, RBI to cut interest rates, Nico Roseberg's retirement and more
TMC chief Mamata Banerjee finally leaves state secretariat, threatens legal action against Modi government
Inventive pilots have used tracking technology to paint symbols and write words in the skies.
Dec 2, 2016
The homes of prominent members of the Democratic Republic of Congo’s (DRC) political opposition have been attacked as the country teeters on the brink of war. IBTimes UK spoke to Gabriel Kyungu, President of the prominent opposition platform known as Rassemblement in Katanga, who said his home came under siege in the early hours of 30 November. The identities of the perpetrators is not yet known, but politicians accuse President Kabilas regime of being behind the attack. Kabilas mandate expires on 19 December and he is barred from seeking a third term in office, but is accused of manoeuvring to ensure he can remain in power indefinitely.
Dec 2, 2016
Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia14 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned