Hundreds of people took to the streets in Istanbul on 17 April to denounce the result of the Turkish constitutional referendum. The vote resulted in a ‘yes’ majority, granting President Tayyip Erdogan new sweeping powers, but Opposition parties and independent observers have challenged the accuracy of the election.
Apr 18, 2017
Kulbhushan Jadhav death row: PIL filed in Delhi HC seeking International Court of Justice's intervention to secure release
Kerala SSLC results 2017 likely to be declared in first week of May; Here's where you can check them
Delhi court orders FIR against woman police officer for sexually assaulting minor molested by her teacher
CBI files FIR against 13 Trinamool Congress leaders: Mamata Banerjee's anti-CPM club always had a risky future
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650 accessories with price revealed
- Kevin Hart quotes Martin Luther King Jr, gets roasted
- Biblical mystery: Hollywood superstar claims to have seen angel in church, says it made him cry
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Nagababu's comments on Balakrishna - is it tit-for-tat for Balayya's remark on Pawan Kalyan?
- Rogue space body spotted next to Sun in Michigan; apocalypse debate on
- End of Good Times: UK court orders extradition of former Kingfisher boss Vijay Mallya