Russian billionaire's seized super yacht released: Here are a few of the world's most expensive yachts
Former Hong Kong chief executive Donald Tsang, the highest-ranking ex-official to be charged in history, was sentenced to 20 months imprisonment on 22 February. The nine-person jury on Friday found Tsang guilty of a charge of misconduct in public office.
Feb 22, 2017
Sasikala at Parappana Agrahara: Why was her neighbour in the Bengaluru jail, Cyanide Mallika, moved?
Hafiz Saeed, 4 others challenge house arrest in Lahore HC; Pak cancels licences of 44 weapons issued to JuD chief
BMC elections 2017: 5 reasons why voter turnout in Mumbai was the highest in 25 years and a headache for BJP
Is America ready to do away with the 'cruel' lethal injection? Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor thinks so
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- Rafale deal: After Hollande shocker, France says Dassualt had freedom to choose Indian partner
- Morphed image of Modi in a skullcap posted on social media; case filed against Facebook user