Science & Health
Mirchi ka Halwa
Ghee - 2 tbsp
Freshly Grated Coconut - 1 tsp
Diced Capsicum - 70 gm
Khoa - 1 tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Add some ghee in a sauce pan. To this, add freshly grated coconut, diced capsicum.
2. Once the capsicum is sauted, add khoya. Mix it well.
NOTE: Make sure the Khoa breaks up evenly.
3. Once the Khoya is evenly mixed, add whole cashew nuts, flaked almonds, chironji and some sugar.
4. Cook the mixture in such a way that there is no water content left in the capsicum.
5. Once the Halwa is ready, add cardamom powder.
6. After a point of time, you will that the halwa has thicken. This will prove that the halwa is ready.
7. Garnish it with some flaked almonds, chironji, cashew nuts and some freshly grated coconut.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Jul 28, 2014
- Earthquake of 6.1 magnitude jolts Arunachal, strong quakes rock Nepal
- What is ahimsa meat? Scientists create fat-free, boneless meat from stem cells in Hyderabad
- Bengaluru private hospitals to discontinue cashless insurance scheme
- Newly found hobbit-like mystery species lived beside, mated with humans: Report