Science & Health
Over time air causes the metal to tarnish which is a natural process. You can naturally clean copper with materials usually already found in your home. We'll see a few in this video today.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Jul 19, 2014
Nalli Nihari Gosht
Clarified butter (Ghee) - 2 tbsp
Ginger & garlic paste - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Red chilli paste - 1/2 tsp
Brown Onion paste - 1 tsp
Cashew nut paste - 1 tsp
Black Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Cardamom, Clove, Star Anise, Cinnamon stick, Bay leaf
Gram flour - 1 tbsp
1. Add ghee in a pan.
2. Once the ghee is hot, add ginger-garlic paste and saute it.
3. Then, add the lamb shanks, chili powder, coriander powder, salt, red chili paste, brown onion paste, cashew nut paste, spice potli and black pepper. Mix it well.
4. Add mutton stock, cardamom, clove, star anise, cinnamon stick, bay leaf and simmer it for sometime.
5. In another pan, add some ghee, gram flour, mutton stock.
6. Once the gram flour mixture is thickened, add it to the mutton.
7. Once the sauce starts thicken, lower the flame and close the mutton with a lid.
8. After the mutton is simmered for an hour, you will see the bone is coming out of the meat. So this is how you check whether the mutton is cooked or not.
9. Garnish it with some Rogan.
Enjoy this side dish with roti/ steamed rice/ pulav.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.
Jul 18, 2014