Science & Health
Nutty Chocolate Rocks
Dark chocolate - 100 gm
Roasted Pista (crushed) - 30 gm
Roasted Almonds (crushed) - 30 gm
Roasted Walnuts (crushed) - 30 gm
Muesli - 20 gm
1. Melt the Dark chocolate in Microwave.
2. Add Roasted Pista, Roasted Almonds, Roasted Walnuts, Muesli & mix well in the melted chocolate.
3. Make your own shape & place in the butter sheet.
4. Keep in the Fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Your Nutty Chocolate Rocks is ready.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Jun 16, 2014
The kitchen is a major consumer of water in the home, using around 10% of total household water consumption for cooking, cleaning, washing, or drinking. We all can make a difference just by making these few small changes to our daily habits.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Jun 16, 2014
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- After Harvard scientists, Ancient Aliens star reveals Oumuamua could be both asteroid and alien ship
- NASA releases spinning video of Bennu asteroid, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection
- People will require more food due to increase in height: Study