Science & Health
Cooked Colocasia - 250 gm
Carom seeds - 1 tsp
A pinch of Asafeotedia powder
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 to 3 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Curd - 1/2 cup
Oil - 2 tbsp
1. Wash and pressure cook the Colocasia. Once it is cooked, let it cool down, peel the skin & chop it.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add Carom seeds, Asafeotedia powder, Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Coriander powder & salt. Mix all the ingredients gently.
3. Add Cooked Colocasia, Mix well. Fry the Colocasia in the spicy powder until its golden brown.
4. Now turn off the stove, add curd & mix it. Dahi arbi is ready to be served. You can serve this with chapatti & rice.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 7, 2014
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- 'Were they debris of Indian moon lander Vikram?' questions ISRO
- Brazil approves sale of marijuana-based medicines
- Life-threatening bacteria found in Make-up products: Study