Science & Health
Dry fruit Saffron rice
Cooked Raw Rice - 1 cup
Chopped Cashew nuts
Sugar - 3 tbsp
Saffron in milk
1. Heat some ghee in a pan and roast the chopped almonds and cashews. Once they start turning brown, add raisins and dates. Roast them and then transfer the mixture into a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add some ghee & cooked raw rice. Toss them over low flame.
3. Then, add saffron milk, cardamom powder, dry fruits - nut mixture and sugar to it. Mix well.
4. Check for sweetness and then turn off the stove. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 3, 2014
- Big Bang theory wrong? Universe itself exists inside a gigantic higher dimensional black hole
- Donald Trump does not believe in alien existence amid regular UFO sightings report by Navy officers
- Alien-like creature that looks like elf caught on CCTV camera; video goes viral
- Ice Age mystery: 40,000-year-old severed wolf head discovered in Siberia and it's surprisingly big
- Cyclone Vayu: Storm set to hit Gujarat coast tomorrow, over 3 lakh people to be evacuated