Science & Health
Milk - 1 liter
Small size Sabudana or Sago - 1 cup
Jaggery - 200 gm
A few Roasted Cashew nuts
A few Roasted Raisins
A few Cardamom pods
A few strands of Saffron
1. Pour milk into a deep pot and let it boil.
2. Meanwhile, melt jaggery by adding a little water in another pot.
3. Cool the mixture and then add it slowly into to the milk.
4. The Sabudana or Sago is been soaking for 1 hour and add into the milk.
5. Pound the cardamom seeds & add it to the milk. Add roasted cashew nuts and raisins. Turn off the stove and transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Garnish it with a few strands of saffron.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 29, 2014
- Asteroid Apophis will unleash chaos on Earth on this day and in this place, conspiracy theorist predicts
- Why women dining after 6 pm risk heart disease? Study reveals
- Japan's asteroid probe heading back to earth, could hold keys of solar system formation
- How Artificial Intelligence is going to monitor patients' mental health
- NASA showcases its first all-electric aircraft