According to the research after a stroke, they were more than 20 times more likely than those who didn't have a stroke (23-fold in women and 25-fold in men) to have a first-in-life major adverse cardiovascular event.
Jan 17, 2020
Science & Health
Called 'Sestrin', the protein might harness the benefits of a good workout without ever moving a muscle, say researchers from University of Michigan.
Jan 14, 2020
The study, published in the Journal of the American Chemical Society, said that fibrils can arise when insulin compounds aggregate together forming clumps.
Jan 11, 2020
During the penumbral lunar eclipse, the Earth will block some of the sunlight from reaching the Moon and only the outer shadow will fall on the moon.
Jan 9, 2020
- Haryana health minister tests COVID positive days after Covaxin shot; raises concerns on efficacy
- Lose your weight by following five simple advices by Fitness guru "Charanjit Singh Sehmbi"
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- Moderna vaccine 100% effective against COVID; when can you get it
- China's Chang'e 5 lands on moon; to collect lunar rocks, soil