Science & Health
A recent study has revealed the number of hours you should and the number of hours you shouldn't eat to lose considerable weight. The time-bound eating, say, 16 hours fast and 8 hours feasting, helps in maintaining your blood pressure, it says.
Jun 21, 2018
NASA's Armageddon - Space agency's 'preparedness strategy' in case asteroids or comets come at Earth
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Amid Rafale spat, Dassault Aviation confirms Anil Ambani was its first choice
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- New blood test can detect autism risk for pregnant mothers
- Planet twice the size of Earth orbiting nearby star 40 Eridani, the home to Spock from Star Trek
- Not alone but planning to take 8 artists with me to moon, says Japanese billionaire
- Is global warming making tropical storms such as Florence more devastating?