Scientists have discovered the oldest fossil of a baby snake, which is dated back to the Mesozoic Era around 99 million years ago. It sheds light on the mystery of how snakes evolved.
Jul 19, 2018
Science & Health
Bengaluru metro expansion: Over 400 trees in danger; forest dept to translocate younger trees to parks
Bacteria modified to create fertiliser out of thin air could reduce farmers' dependence on chemicals
This discovery was made while on the lookout for massive, distant solar system objects far beyond Pluto.
Jul 17, 2018
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists