Microgravity is capable of impacting the immune systems of the humans so seriously that the space travelers could even struggle to get rid off of something as minor as a cold, if they get infected
Jun 27, 2018
Science & Health
Stem cell therapy will not be considered alternative medicine anymore, but be regulated like new pharmaceutical drugs. The new laws strive to strike a balance between spurring research and protecting patients from shady medical practices.
Jun 26, 2018
Alien structure? Stonehenge built using Pythagoras Theorem 2000 years before he was born, say experts
Strawberry full moon today: What's it and why it affects only Cancer, Capricorn, Aries, and Libra in Zodiac
Tiangong--2 might also be de-orbiting and falling back to the Earth, here is how you can track its progress.
Jun 25, 2018
Now that China is not recycling this plastic, neighbouring countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and South Korea are getting inundated with plastic waste.
Jun 25, 2018
Now, NASA is more focused on searching the asteroids, which are larger than 450 feet across. These asteroids are also known as the "city-killers."
Jun 24, 2018
12 hours ago
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle