Science & Health
Every single person is travelling through time constantly, one second at a time, so moving forward would only require that we move faster.
May 30, 2018
The Great Barrier Reef survived death events five times in the past, but it might go extinct this time because the changes in the ocean are not natural.
May 29, 2018
53 minutes ago
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- NASA sent a balloon into space over North Pole - this is what they found
- New blood test can detect autism risk for pregnant mothers
- In a first, US researchers discover new genetic disorder in human patient
- Doctor gives new lease of life to woman, treats rare eye deformity in Delhi hospital
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure