Science & Health
Planets are believed to be hospitable if they are at a particular distance from their host star and thus able to hold liquid water, scientists have now found that a planet's tilt also plays a major role in allowing life to form on its surface.
May 18, 2018
The Montreal Protocol made it illegal to produce and use ozone-depleting chemicals over 30 years ago. While it has been a success for the most part since then, scientists have recently discovered a sudden and massive spike in CFC-11 levels.
May 17, 2018
- Pakistani troops' barbarism at border: BSF jawan found with slit throat, eyes gouged out
- Manchester City players best in the world? Assistant coach Mikel Arteta believes so
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- Supervillain Lair? Hundreds of Great White Sharks congregate mid-Pacific in the winter
- What is Nuclear Pasta? Strongest material in the universe could be found in dead stars
- Every piece of plastic in the ocean can potentially kill a turtle, finds new study
- This machine learning method can help diagnose dementia with 90% precision
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know