Science & Health
A recent study has revealed the number of hours you should and the number of hours you shouldn't eat to lose considerable weight. The time-bound eating, say, 16 hours fast and 8 hours feasting, helps in maintaining your blood pressure, it says.
Jun 21, 2018
NASA's Armageddon - Space agency's 'preparedness strategy' in case asteroids or comets come at Earth
Vaping is less harmful than tobacco, less expensive, and more pleasurable, finds new research.
Jun 20, 2018
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so