Science & Health
First ever images of the Supernova: Amateur astronomer 'accidentally' captures an exploding star on camera
Russian fisherman Roman Fyodorov shares pictures of these terrifying creatures on his Instagram.
Feb 22, 2018
Russian fisherman posts pictures of alien-looking creatures from deep sea, says some are 'tender and tasty'
Fossils of humans, giant sloths, extinct elephants and bears from the Ice Age have been discovered in Mexico, which shed light on the Maya civilization.
Feb 22, 2018
Largest underwater cave in Mexico reveals 9000-year-old human and animal fossils from Ice Age [Video]
Surgical sponges found in woman's abdomen 6 years after operation, but doctor washes hands of the matter
Aliens will help us in war against robots, says 'time traveler' who claims to have come from year 3300 [Video]
Real cheaper than reel: ISRO's Chandrayaan-2 mission more economical than Christopher Nolan's Rs 1,062 crore film
Doctors slam Emirates airline after flight crew kick out a British woman who complained of period pains
Attention Grey's Anatomy fans! Your impression of reality of trauma care might be deluded, here's why
Scientists from Google and Verily have developed a new Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm that can determine a persons risk of heart attack through their retinal scan.
Feb 21, 2018
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Selfie with shark? No, it's for scale and science, defends biologist
- Mutant calf with two legs takes birth; At first glance, it looks like Kangaroo
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Google's AI tool can predict a patient's death with 95% accuracy