Science & Health
The Montreal Protocol made it illegal to produce and use ozone-depleting chemicals over 30 years ago. While it has been a success for the most part since then, scientists have recently discovered a sudden and massive spike in CFC-11 levels.
May 17, 2018
After studying data over two decades old, scientists have now confirmed that Jupiter's moon Europa has water plumes as high as 100 miles off the surface, which shows a great deal of promise for future space missions.
May 15, 2018
According to NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, there is going to be a close encounter with an asteroid the size of New York's Statue of Liberty, as it skims past our planet on May 15.
May 15, 2018
Meet Magyarosuchus fitosi: Ancient crocodile with dolphin-like tail points at missing link in evolution
11 hours ago
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle