Science & Health
One of the reason for life to flourish on Earth is the atmosphere, its composition and the way it reacts and changes to seasonal changes. If we were to look for just this in other worlds, it might be possible to detect or even confirm life in those planets.
May 10, 2018
In the latest findings, scientists have been able to work out the details of how our sun is going to die - and it's going to be a spectacular scene.
May 8, 2018
Areas like Nanawele Estates, Leilani Estates and the coastal area of Kapoho are likely to be affected by the lava from Kilauea volcano, which is one of the world's most active volcanoes.
May 8, 2018
7 hours ago
- Walmart raises equity holding in Flipkart to 81% after leadership upheaval
- Is anyone a 'bibliobibuli' especially these days? Shashi Tharoor asks on Twitter
- Delhi police release images of 2 suspected JeM terrorists; national capital on high alert
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Two gigantic asteroids heading towards earth, will have close approach today, warns NASA
- Asteroid warning: Three effective ways to protect earth from an apocalyptic space body hit
- Scientists discover identical solar sibling of Sun, could be a potential candidate to search for alien life
- Attention Elon Musk: Top science commentator Bill Nye says humans will never colonise Mars
- New shoe insole could treat diabetic foot ulcers