Science & Health
Scientists have discovered the oldest fossil of a baby snake, which is dated back to the Mesozoic Era around 99 million years ago. It sheds light on the mystery of how snakes evolved.
Jul 19, 2018
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- 'Were they debris of Indian moon lander Vikram?' questions ISRO
- Life-threatening bacteria found in Make-up products: Study
- Our orbiter located crashed Vikram lander first, says ISRO chief K Sivan