Science & Health
Every single person is travelling through time constantly, one second at a time, so moving forward would only require that we move faster.
May 30, 2018
The Great Barrier Reef survived death events five times in the past, but it might go extinct this time because the changes in the ocean are not natural.
May 29, 2018
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists