Science & Health
PSLV-C41/IRNSS-1I satellite lifted off the first launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Center in Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh at 4.04 am IST April 12.
Apr 11, 2018
If sun poisoning is left untreated, it can lead to potentially life-threatening complications. Here's all you need to know about it.
Apr 9, 2018
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- What is the connection between full moon nights and increased crime rates?
- In a first, US researchers discover new genetic disorder in human patient
- Where did Mars' two moons come from? Astronomers might finally have the answer
- Patient kept giving feedback while doctors performed brain surgery with local anaesthesia
- Astronomers find Spock's home planet Vulcan?