Science & Health
One of the reason for life to flourish on Earth is the atmosphere, its composition and the way it reacts and changes to seasonal changes. If we were to look for just this in other worlds, it might be possible to detect or even confirm life in those planets.
May 10, 2018
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so