Science & Health
Scientists who recorded this behavior said when a baby dies, it gives the female, or the mother of the dead calf, an opportunity to mate and reproduce again.
Mar 25, 2018
It was earlier said that ISRO would launch the second moon mission in April, but ISRO chairman K Sivan has revealed that Chandrayaan-2 will take off in October.
Mar 24, 2018
The world and amp;#39;s oceans cover more than two-thirds of the Earths surface—but despite decades of scientific research, we still know precious little about them. Scientists have now discovered a hidden ocean zone that and amp;#39;s filled with new species of fish. Researchers from the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute made the discovery when studying the deep-water reefs off the coast of the Caribbean island of Curaçao.
Mar 23, 2018
The Great Pacific Garbage Patch, which lies halfway between California and Hawaii, is comprised of around 80 million kg of litter, 99% of which is made up of plastic.
Mar 23, 2018
- "What's the problem if a widow gets remarried?" says Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Netflix dismissed chief PR officer Jonathan Friedland for using N-word
- England v Panama live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- Kolkata stares at Delhi-like water crisis as groundwater levels deplete at alarming rate
- Final images and videos from the Rosetta mission show what it is like to crash on a comet
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest one of the 21st century
- City Killers? NASA gears up as more than a million asteroids pose threat to Earth
- How cancer progresses? New tech can map it real-time
- Construction workers continue to fix Delaware Aqueduct leak to save NYC from water deficiency