The first ever Mars show home has opened its doors at Greenwich Observatory in London to give visitors a feel of what life could one day be like...on Mars. The home opens ahead of the premiere of a six-part docu-drama, Mars, based on the book How We’ll Live on Mars by Stephen Petranek. It will launch on Sunday 13 November on National Geographic.
Nov 11, 2016
Science & Health
On 14 November, a mega supermoon will appear in the night sky closer to Earth than it has been at any point in the last 68 years. This close time frame has not been witnessed since 1948 and it won’t happen again until 25 November, 2034.
Nov 10, 2016
At least one person is said to have died when severe flooding hit areas of Johannesburg, South Africa, on 9 November. The suburban ares of Edenvale and Bedfordview were worst affected wth 150 cars damaged on major roads. The video shows flood waters gushing down the street partially submerging a car.
Nov 10, 2016
- NASA's next mission to look for ancient alien signatures on Mars, Jim Green's prediction turning true?
- Extra-marital sex dating back 500 years can be traced back through DNA data: Study
- North Korean nuclear weapon is 17 times more powerful than Hiroshima bomb, says Indian researcher
- SpaceX launches 60 'Starlink' satellites for cheaper global Internet
- Japan's asteroid probe heading back to earth, could hold keys of solar system formation