Science & Health
This artistâ€™s impression video shows a view of the planet Proxima b orbiting the red dwarf star Proxima Centauri, the closest star to the Solar System. Proxima b is a little more massive than the Earth and orbits in the habitable zone around Proxima Centauri, where the temperature is suitable for liquid water to exist on its surface.
Aug 24, 2016
Great American Total Solar Eclipse: When is it? NASA reveals top spots for viewing the celestial event
Blood moon prophecy 2016: Huge planet Nibiru spotted; conspiracy theorists claim doomsday on the way [VIDEO]
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Universe existed before Big Bang, and it was mirror image of present cosmos with time traveling backward: study