Japanese researchers conducted an earthquake simulation on a 10-storey concrete structure on 11 December, with the aim of improving earthquake management strategies. At 27.45m high, it is the tallest concrete building ever to be tested in an earthquake simulation.
Dec 11, 2015
Science & Health
Residents of Glenridding in Cumbria, northwest England were hit with another round of flooding overnight. The flooding on 10 December was the second time the Glenridding villages river broke its banks.
Dec 10, 2015
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Selfie with shark? No, it's for scale and science, defends biologist
- Mutant calf with two legs takes birth; At first glance, it looks like Kangaroo
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Google's AI tool can predict a patient's death with 95% accuracy