Scientists at the University of Hawaii claim that shifts in the Earths rotation led to wetter climate that influenced population movements out of Africa.
Sep 21, 2016
Science & Health
Over the next 10 years, the European Space Agency is planning to search for life on Mars, to begin the process of setting up a village on the moon and to test out deep space habitats for future long-duration missions.
Sep 21, 2016
Copenhagen Zoo has released a video showing the birth of a baby giraffe. In 2014 the zoo was criticized for euthanizing a healthy giraffe. Marius, the giraffe, was killed and fed to the lions to prevent inbreeding.
Sep 17, 2016
A study on human behavior recently published in the journal Science Advances by researchers at the Carlos III University of Madrid with colleagues from the Universities of Barcelona, â€‹â€‹Rovira i Virgili and Zaragoza reveals that 90% of the population can be classified into four basic personality types: optimistic, pessimistic, confident and envious. However, the latter pattern, envious, is the largest, with 30% compared to 20% of each of the remaining groups.
Sep 16, 2016
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so