Science & Health
Bone by bone, UT Austin paleoanthropologist John Kappelman pieced together the life and death of Lucy, the most famous fossil of a human ancestor. She likely died after suffering injuries from an unimpeded free fall from a tall tree, suggesting the terrestrial species likely foraged or nested in trees.CategoryEducation
Aug 29, 2016
UFO sighting: 'Girl Meets World' star Rowan Blanchard photographs unidentified flying object over New York City [PHOTOS]
President Barack Obama will dramatically expand the PapahÄnaumokuÄkea Marine National Monument off the coast of Hawaii on 26 August, an action that will ban commercial fishing from more than 582,500 sq miles of the Pacific Ocean. The four-fold boost in territory will cover an area with more than 7,000 marine species, including a coral that is the worlds oldest-known living organism at 4,265 years old.
Aug 26, 2016
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- Researcher issues massive earthquake alert ahead of rare planetary alignment
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- After Harvard scientists, Ancient Aliens star reveals Oumuamua could be both asteroid and alien ship