Science & Health
UFO sighting: 'Girl Meets World' star Rowan Blanchard photographs unidentified flying object over New York City [PHOTOS]
President Barack Obama will dramatically expand the PapahÄnaumokuÄkea Marine National Monument off the coast of Hawaii on 26 August, an action that will ban commercial fishing from more than 582,500 sq miles of the Pacific Ocean. The four-fold boost in territory will cover an area with more than 7,000 marine species, including a coral that is the worlds oldest-known living organism at 4,265 years old.
Aug 26, 2016
The US Geological Survey released stunning 4K video on August 23 of Hawaiiâ€™s Kilauea volcano, showing the Halemaâ€™umaâ€™u crater and the lava lake at the summit. Kilaeua, the most active of Hawaiiâ€™s five volcanoes, has been erupting since early 1983.
Aug 25, 2016
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so