Science & Health
The United Nations said on Wednesday (25 November) that 2015 is set to be the warmest year on record, and 2016 could be hotter, warning that inaction on climate change could see temperatures rise by 6C or more.
Nov 25, 2015
Lying 4700 meters above sea level on the Tibetan plateau is Namsto Lake. It is held as holy by the regions Tibetan population and every year thousands of pilgrims walk around its shores. As one of the largest lakes on the plateau, Namsto is fed partly by run off from the regions glaciers, which also acts as a store of water for the surrounding grasslands, experts have said.
Nov 25, 2015
Humanoid robots that can gauge your mood were among the highlights of the World Robot Exhibition in Beijing on Tuesday (24 November). The exhibition is a part of the three-day World Robot Conference, which also includes a forum and a robot contest for elementary school and junior high school teams. It is the first time for China to host such an event.
Nov 24, 2015
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Selfie with shark? No, it's for scale and science, defends biologist
- Mutant calf with two legs takes birth; At first glance, it looks like Kangaroo
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Google's AI tool can predict a patient's death with 95% accuracy