Science & Health
Yellow fever, a virus carried by mosquitoes and endemic to Africa and South America, has killed thousands of brown howler monkeys since late 2016 in Brazil. Scientists are now ready to census the monkeys that remain at a reserve near the city of Caratinga to see how they can be better protected.
Mar 23, 2017
Maharashtra doctor strike: Medical Teachers' Association threatens mass resignation if demands are not fulfilled within 48 hours
- Haryana health minister tests COVID positive days after Covaxin shot; raises concerns on efficacy
- Lose your weight by following five simple advices by Fitness guru "Charanjit Singh Sehmbi"
- China's Chang'e 5 lands on moon; to collect lunar rocks, soil
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- Moderna vaccine 100% effective against COVID; when can you get it