Science & Health
If humans could see radiowaves then this is what the night sky would look like. For the first time scientists have imaged 300,000 galaxies using a telescope deep in the Australian outback, colouring the images to make the radiowaves visible to humans.
Oct 27, 2016
Survey of the Great Barrier Reef reveals aftermath of extreme underwater heatwave over 2015 and 2016. Findings show a third of the corals in the northern third have died, with footage showing the extent of the bleaching.
Oct 26, 2016
Avian Influenza: Results of only 3 out of 50,000 samples received in 9 days, delays Delhi govt's action plan
- NASA's next mission to look for ancient alien signatures on Mars, Jim Green's prediction turning true?
- Extra-marital sex dating back 500 years can be traced back through DNA data: Study
- North Korean nuclear weapon is 17 times more powerful than Hiroshima bomb, says Indian researcher
- SpaceX launches 60 'Starlink' satellites for cheaper global Internet
- Are we alone? Study refines search for habitable planets