Science & Health
A bizarre faceless fish has been found during a voyage to one of the deepest parts of the ocean ever visited. Pulled up for the Australias eastern abyss, the strange creature is only the second specimen of the species ever to be found, the first found in 1873 in the waters off Papua New Guinea.
May 31, 2017
Eleven people were reportedly killed and many more injured when a severe storm hammered the Moscow metropolitan area on Monday, May 29, uprooting trees and stripping roofs. Thousands were left without electricity as fallen trees cut power lines.A resident in Lobnya, north of Moscow, filmed debris flying through the air from his balcony as the storm passed over.
May 30, 2017
China's new space telescope will scan Milky Way to unearth secrets that are probably still unknown to NASA
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Selfie with shark? No, it's for scale and science, defends biologist
- Mutant calf with two legs takes birth; At first glance, it looks like Kangaroo
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Google's AI tool can predict a patient's death with 95% accuracy