Pope Francis made a phone call to the International Space Station today (Oct. 26) to ask its six occupants deep questions about humanitys place in the universe.
Oct 28, 2017
Science & Health
Apocalyptic eruptions at Yellowstone supervolcano 630000 years ago plunged Earth into two volcanic winters
The Moon photobombed on October 19 and covered 26 percent of the Sun.
Oct 24, 2017
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning
- IKEA Hyderabad in big trouble after customer finds bug in chocolate cake
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- Avoiding junk food may be as difficult as quitting drugs, study says
- Octopus and Humans react the same on MDMA, display enhanced social behavior
- 12 children die in Delhi hospital in 2 weeks due to Diphtheria infection
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know