Science & Health
A floating island of trash has been discovered in the Caribbean Sea off the coast of Honduras. The island is made up from plastic waste. Divers spotted the trash when they were searching for an underwater island that was still unspoiled by humans, but the trash was covering the site.
Nov 7, 2017
Origin of life to be known soon? Scientists possibly find 'missing link' to understand how life started
Manushi Chhillar wins Miss World 2017: Here's how nutritionist Nmami Agarwal prepared her for the beauty pageant
Parents, take note! Alcohol & marijuana use in teens can lessen their chances of being successful in life
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Amid Rafale spat, Dassault Aviation confirms Anil Ambani was its first choice
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- New blood test can detect autism risk for pregnant mothers
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- In a first, US researchers discover new genetic disorder in human patient
- Not alone but planning to take 8 artists with me to moon, says Japanese billionaire
- Is global warming making tropical storms such as Florence more devastating?