Science & Health
The report noted that India had in 2016 lost the maximum number of human lives (2119) and over $21 billion worth of properties.
Nov 10, 2017
Over a period of two-and-a-half years, NASAs Hubble Space Telescope observed the light echo of supernova SN 2014J in galaxy M82, located 11.4 million light-years away. The echo happens when light from the explosion bounces off a cloud of a giant cloud of gas and dust near the supernova.
Nov 10, 2017
Are humans on the verge of living forever? Accidents would be the only cause of death one day, says expert
- Nokia X7 display panel image leaks ahead of launch: Key details revealed
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat insists Muslims an integral part of the Hindu Rashtra
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- What is Nuclear Pasta? Strongest material in the universe could be found in dead stars
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- Scientists develop new photon chip which could revolutionise quantum computing
- Every piece of plastic in the ocean can potentially kill a turtle, finds new study
- Captain James Cook's long-lost ship the HMS Endeavour finally found, say marine archaeologists