Science & Health
Glaciers, 4 times the size of Manhattan is being lost to sea, pushing back grounding lines by 300 to 400 meters every year.
Apr 3, 2018
- What COVID-19 patients see before death; ICU doctor simulates last moments [Watch]
- Mysterious monolith discovered in Utah Desert, sparks alien debate
- New frog species to be named after Bengaluru city; here's why
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients