The UNICEF report noted that air pollution-related ailments has led to the deaths of over 920,000 children under the age of five every year.
Dec 7, 2017
Science & Health
Samsung fuelling climate change by using 'dirty, old-fashioned fossil fuels' to make gadgets, says Greenpeace
Human civilization on Mars: Farming might be possible on Red Planet as worms take birth in 'Martian soil'
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so