Science & Health
A bizarre faceless fish has been found during a voyage to one of the deepest parts of the ocean ever visited. Pulled up for the Australias eastern abyss, the strange creature is only the second specimen of the species ever to be found, the first found in 1873 in the waters off Papua New Guinea.
May 31, 2017
Eleven people were reportedly killed and many more injured when a severe storm hammered the Moscow metropolitan area on Monday, May 29, uprooting trees and stripping roofs. Thousands were left without electricity as fallen trees cut power lines.A resident in Lobnya, north of Moscow, filmed debris flying through the air from his balcony as the storm passed over.
May 30, 2017
China's new space telescope will scan Milky Way to unearth secrets that are probably still unknown to NASA
- "What's the problem if a widow gets remarried?" says Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Netflix dismissed chief PR officer Jonathan Friedland for using N-word
- England v Panama live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- Kolkata stares at Delhi-like water crisis as groundwater levels deplete at alarming rate
- Final images and videos from the Rosetta mission show what it is like to crash on a comet
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest one of the 21st century
- City Killers? NASA gears up as more than a million asteroids pose threat to Earth
- How cancer progresses? New tech can map it real-time
- Construction workers continue to fix Delaware Aqueduct leak to save NYC from water deficiency