Science & Health
Indonesias disaster mitigation agency said on 27 November it had raised the alert to the highest level four on Balis Mount Agung volcano and warned residents in a 8-10 km (5-6 miles) radius around the volcano to evacuate immediately. Balis airport, the third most busiest airport in Indonesia, has been closed for 24 hours, disrupting 445 flights and some 59,000 passengers, due to the eruption warning and the presence of volcanic ash from Agung.
Nov 27, 2017
President Trumps first appearance in the Panama Papers were found in reference to a real estate deal in the 1990s.
Nov 27, 2017
A volcano in Indonesias Bali erupted for the second time in two days on November 26. Indonesian and regional authorities heightened flight warnings around Balis Mount Agung as the volcanos eruptions sent a plume of volcanic ash and steam more than 6,000 meters into the skies above the popular holiday island.
Nov 26, 2017
Giant asteroid named after Greek demi-god Phaethon will brush 'quite close' to Earth before Christmas
Rare condition puts a 3-year-old kid at risk of dying every time she sleeps, here's all you need to know about it
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so