Science & Health
South Asian telecommunication satellite GSAT-9 launched from Sriharikota; PM Modi calls it historic moment
A study has found that waste and contamination in the oceans is piling pressure on dolphins immune systems. The pollution is putting their immune system on constant alert, which makes it less able to fight off bacteria, fungus, viruses and parasites in the water, according to a study in the journal PLOS ONE.
May 3, 2017
7 minutes ago
- Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint
- Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 MotoGP edition India launch soon
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- A fly-over tour to Mars is the 'next best thing'? Take a look
- Are we the only intelligent species in observable universe? Possibly, says new research
- Woman notices a lump moving around her face and you cannot imagine what it was
- Four cups of coffee can keep your heart healthy
- Yoga and meditation may lead to an inflated ego, study says