Nasas Cassini mission has discovered molecular hydrogen and carbon dioxide on Saturns ocean-bearing moon Enceladus. This discovery makes Enceladus the only place apart from Earth where scientists have found direct evidence of a possible energy source for life.
Apr 14, 2017
Science & Health
Black Hole Cam aims to capture first image of supermassive black hole at centre of our galaxy...be afraid!
NASA reveals that alien life could very well exist in our solar system, as all eyes turn to Enceladus
Art of Ruining: 10 years, Rs 13.29 crore to rehabilitate Yamuna floodplains in the wake of Sri Sri's 2016 event
Russia devises early warning system for mysterious Arctic blasts that could damage oil and gas industry
Greenpeace has busted Coca-Cola for producing more than 100 billion single-use plastic bottles annually!
Karnataka in for a dry summer without monsoon: KRS, Kabini dams inch towards dead storage; minister advises water-rationing
1 hour ago
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Bobby Deol on dealing with tough times, self-motivation, Race 3 and his father [Video]
- Here's Matthew Hayden's advice to Virat Kohli for England tour [Exclusive]
- If nuclear war breaks out, even best case escape scenarios prove futile
- Amid Fifa 2018, UFO spotted in Russian skies triggers initial fear, turns out something else
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Scientists discover over 100 planets with possible habitable exomoons
- NASA might have found evidence of alien life on dwarf planet Ceres but not revealing much, says study